Financial support is vital
Think Pink Europe is an independent non-profit organisation that connects breast cancer organisations, clinics and patient support groups from all over Europe. As we are a non-governmental organisation, we can remain independent and non-biased. Our connections with the different charities in every country, enable us to work directly in the field and close to the people.
We use the funds to:
- Inform, raise awareness and organise prevention campaigns
- Support breast cancer patients care and aftercare projects
- Organise common events, the best known is Race for the Cure
- Fund scientific research projects
- Support innovative projects in women's health care
- Exchange best practices and share experiences
You can read about Think Pink Europe realisations on the news page.
Read all about our common projects and realisations on the news page.
Your help is welcome
Reinforce Think Pink Europe and make a contribution to help close the gap in women's health care in Europe.
- You can make a bank transfer to the Think Pink Europe account BE31 0018 3782 5755 (BIC: GEBABEBB) or
- You can choose to support one specific country organisation and make an online payment
- Any gift from 40 euros per year is tax deductible for 45 % (only for persons with a permanent residence in Belgium). So you support the fight against breast cancer and you get an extra support from our government. You will automatically receive a tax certificate at the end of February that you add to your tax return.
Please note: this does not apply to the amounts collected through actions.
Thank you for your support!
Think Pink Europe charities
Read all about the country organisations, what they do to help breast cancer patients and how your support can help them