Think Pink Europe Hackathon
4 February 2020
Meet the Jury
We are proud to announce the 10 jury members of the Think Pink Europe Innovation Award:
- Christiana MITSI: Scientific Director Hellenic Association of Women with Breast Cancer
- Jürgen VANPRAET: Managing Director Think Pink Europe
- Kalina MIHAYLOVA: Attorney at Law CancerCare.bg
- Mario GEANTA: President Center for Innovation of Medicine
- Mary TODADZE: Marketing/Development Manager Women Wellness Care Alliance HERA
- Mihaela GEOANA: President Fundatia Renasterea
- Nela HASIC: Executive Director Think Pink - Zajedno smo jedno
- Pietro PRESTI: Managing Director Edo ed Elvo Tempia Foundation
- Riccardo MASETTI: Dir. Breast Cancer Center, Fon. IRCCS Policl. Univ. A. Gemelli , President of Susan G. Komen Italia
- Leo CISOTTA: President Ass. ItaliaCamp
Finals: the 5 projects that will participate in the Hackathon
We are proud to announce who will be in the finals of the Think Pink Europe Innovation Award.
On February 4th, World Cancer Day, we can announce the 5 finalist projects with great potential to contribute to enhancing women’s health care:
CINDERELLA (Portugal), NEMO (Italy), PINKTRAINER (Netherlands) PLUSIMPLE (Italy) and ROSE (Bulgaria).
The 5 finalists will participate in the Brussels Hackathon on March 7 and 8 where the winner of the first Think Pink Europe Innovation Award will be chosen.
1st prize: € 20,000 and guidance to put your project into the market
2nd prize: € 5,000 euro
#ThinkPinkEurope #InnovationAward #TPEIA