Race for the Cure | Daily news bulletins and live broadcast
Race for the Cure | Daily news bulletins
Find out all you ever wanted to know about Race for the Cure® and how you can be part of the biggest digital run & walk in Europe. Here is a summary of the daily news bulletins we share from Monday 21 to Friday 25 September on Facebook and YouTube.
Race for the Cure News | Monday 21 September 2020
- Race for the Cure history
- Interview with Professor Riccardo Masetti, Susan G. Komen Italia
- Interview with Mrs Stella Kyriakides, European Commissioner of Health
Race for the Cure News | Tuesday 22 September 2020
- Carolien Sikkenk, professional photographer, presenting 'Bold'
- Mrs Mihaela Geoana, President of Think Pink Europe
- How to register
Race for the Cure News | Wednesday 23 September 2020
- Brigitte Gypen, President of Carrera por la Vida / Walk for Life – Canarias, Spain
- Monique van Dijk en René Loek, winners of the Think Pink Europe Innovation Award 2020 with their application Pinktrainer
Race for the Cure News | Thursday 24 September 2020
- Nela Hasic - Think Pink Bosna i Hercegovina
- Doctor Nataliia Verovkina - Think Pink Ukraine
Race for the Cure News | Friday 25 September 2020
Find out more about Race for the Cure and European Breast Cancer Campaigns.
Find out how you can make a difference, how your support can save lives.
Race for the Cure Live Broadcast | Sunday 27 September 2020
On Sunday, the third day of the Race for the Cure weekend, Think Pink Europe went live on Facebook to take us on a trip throughout Europe and show us what is happening in different European countries to support breast cancer campaigns.
You will see how much your support means to breast cancer charities all over Europe, you will see how your support saves lives.
Thank you for showing your care.